Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"They take it hard on the Boulevard."

Testing...testing...testing.

Okay, here we go.


Welcome to Boulevard, my blog and my latest work-in-progress. As many of you know, I'm a public affairs addict who typically reads the news of the world, and the opinions of the news, for several hours early most mornings. Now and then I get disgusted with the news and try to swear-off my obsessions, but I always go back to it. Sometimes, I go out for a long lunch and don't come back and, instead, follow the developments of the newstories du jour. So, there it is; I confess.
Recently, some of my friends have complained about the number of forwarded emails I send to them, as well as many other people I know. To you I say, I've come to my senses and realized this bombardment of information-overload requires reconfiguration. So, if you like, you may scan Boulevard, this digest of news and opinion that I collect on a daily basis, and like a buffet, take what you want and come back for second helpings if you like. And, if you like, tell us like it is, for you, and post your response. The rules of common courtesy will be appreciated, as well as required, so that this blog may reach as many Boulevardiers as possible. So read on and, if you like, count yourself among the Boulevardiers who "take it hard on the Boulevard."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home